Chris Evans' Captain America Gets Reference In The Falcon And The Winter Soldier's Newest Promo

Captain America and The Falcon and the Winter Soldier logo

CAPTAIN AMERICA FREEDOM

Marvel Studios has released a new promo for The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, teasing the upcoming series while referencing Chris Evans' Captain America with an iconic quote.

The new teaser largely highlights a series of old footage, but is accompanied by a new quote from Sam Wilson saying: “A good friend of mine once said: 'The price of freedom is high.'”

Chris Evans Captain America
Marvel Studios

This is a quote previously spoken by Chris Evans' Captain America in the climactic moments of Captain America: The Winter Soldier:

Attention all S.H.I.E.L.D. agents. This is Steve Rogers. You've heard a lot about me over the last few days. Some of you were even ordered to hunt me down. But I think it's time you know the truth. S.H.I.E.L.D. is not what we thought it was. It has been taken over by HYDRA.

Alexander Pierce is their leader. The S.T.R.I.K.E. and Insight crew are HYDRA as well.

We don't know how many more, but I know they're in the building. They could be standing right next to you. They almost have what they want: absolute control. They shot Nick Fury, and it won't end there.

If you launch those helicarriers today, HYDRA will be able to kill anyone that stands in their way. They must be stopped. I know I'm asking a lot.

The price of freedom is high; it always has been. But it's a price I'm willing to pay. And if I'm the only one, then so be it. But I'm willing to bet I'm not.

Developing...


No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.